Breakthrough ABA is looking for BCBA for our growing ABA practice in Houston. This position would involve working directly with the Clinical Director and a team of BCBAs and BTs to provide a range of applied behavior analytic assessments and clinical services for children with autism spectrum disorders and related developmental disabilities. The BCBA consults, provides training to caregivers, and conducts behavioural evaluations and develops individual behaviour plans for clients. The BCBA is responsible for coordinating, scheduling, communicating and continually evaluating the effectiveness of functional assessments, behavioral evaluations, behavior plans and individual education plans for clients on their caseload.
Breakthrough ABA provides parents and families with high-quality ABA services both in clinic and in home to enable them to thrive. Breakthrough ABA provides ABA therapy to children ages 18 months to 10 years old who have been diagnosed with ASD or other developmental disabilities. We set goals with families, and design and implement individual treatment plans that enable children to grow into their fullest potential.
We seek to be leaders in the ABA providers’ field by caring for our clients, families, and staff. We believe that each staff member brings unique strengths and capabilities that should be capitalized on every day. We also offer competitive benefit package, meaningful learning and training, and career advancement opportunities as we grow.
We are founded by a passionate BCBA who envision Breakthrough ABA as an organization where both clients and staff have unique remarkable experiences while driving toward meaningful impact and change.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Administers, conducts, evaluates and supervises the implementation
of behavioral assessment measures and functional assessment
- Develops individualized goals and objectives for programs and
designs behavior support plans based on functional assessment data
- Ensures appropriate behavioral data systems are implemented such that
quantifiable behavioral data is collected at regular intervals to allow for
the continual evaluation of behavior plans and the achievement of
individual goals and objectives
- Trains clinical staff on the proper implementation of
clinical behavior programs and plans, data collection systems and all
necessary monitoring and reporting systems
- Provides parents training
- Is responsible for ongoing individual program oversight and conducting
weekly supervision meetings with other BCBAs and BTs.
- Meets regularly with the Clinical Director and notifies her/him
immediately of issues impacting client’s progress and satisfaction
- Completes all necessary documentation in a timely and satisfactory
manner as requested by the Clinical Director
- Oversees and directs the scheduling of BCBAs and BTs as needed and
ensure proper billing
- Maintains billable caseload and documents billable hours according
to Breakthrough ABA’s policies and state and federal regulationsQualifications
- Master’s Degree in Applied Behavior Analysis or related field
- BCBA certification – must be current
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance
- A minimum of 1 year experience supervising BTs
- Possess thorough knowledge and understanding of ABA principles and applications
Physical Demands & Work Environment
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job which include being able to sit and stand for prolonged periods of time and lift up to 25 lbs.
- Regular contact with parents, community members and outside agency personnel.
- Clinic, home, school and community
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Competitive salary based on education and experience
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Mileage
- Paid Professional Liability Insurance
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Team building events
Breakthrough ABA LLC does not discriminate in employment with regard to race, color, religion, disability, creed, national origin, political affiliation, marital status, age, gender, sexual orientation, number of dependents, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. As part of the Breakthrough ABA team, no provider or staff member shall aid, coerce, or conspire to cause a termination or resignation of another team member because of illegal discriminatory factors.
If you are looking for your next career move and wants to work with a company that truly cares about staff and clients, please send your application to [email protected] and lets start a conversation about your potential future at Breakthrough ABA.