At Breakthrough ABA, we are committed to providing families with the best possible autism resources and accurate information regarding developmental disorders. Whether this is to better understand your child’s challenges or add value to the therapeutic process, we want to help. Here are some suggested resources for parents and families:
- Teaching Language to Children with Autism or Other Developmental Disabilities by Mark L. Sundberg & James W. Partington
- Let Me Hear Your Voice by Catherine Maurice
- An Early Start for Your Child with Autism by Sally J. Rogers, Geraldine Dawson, et al.
- The Seven Steps to Earning Instructional Control by Robert Schramm & Megan Miller
- Turn Autism Around by Mary Lynch Barbera & Temple Grandin
- 101 Games and Activities for Children with Autism by Tara Delaney
- Early Intervention Games by Barbara Sher