Breakthrough ABA is looking for an experienced BCBA to help grow our ABA practice in Houston, Texas. This position would involve working directly with the CEO. We are looking for a leader in the field who can immediately take on our outreach efforts by leading community trainings and networking with other professionals in the local community.
Breakthrough ABA provides parents and families with high-quality ABA services both in a clinic setting and their home to enable them to thrive. Breakthrough ABA provides ABA therapy to children ages 18 months to 10 years old who have been diagnosed with ASD or other developmental disabilities. We set goals with families, and design and implement individual treatment plans that enable children to grow to their full potential.
As an organization, we believe in placing clinical needs first and treating families right, and we want a Clinical Director who thinks the same way. This job is an opportunity to partner with us to ensure the best possible quality of care for the children and families we serve, and the best possible employment experience for BCBA’s and Behavior Technicians.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage Staff
- Manage clinical operations
- Oversee billing service
- Ensure the implementation of the organizations’ policies and procedures
- Ensure all employees meet our policies and standards
- Talk with prospective parents
- Make connections in the community with potential referral sources
- Help the kids you work with live happier, more independent lives
- Build trusting, positive relationships with kids and parents
- Serve as guide, role model, and inspiration to behavior technicians
- Administer assessments
- Create and modify behavior plans and skill acquisition protocols
- Collaborate with staff and clinicians from other organizations
- Oversee data collection and review
- Develop Quality Assurance protocols and procedures
- Ensure clinical programming is in compliance with funding source requirements – audit ready
- Master’s Degree in Applied Behavior Analysis or related field
- BCBA certification – must be current
- Current and valid license to practice in Texas
- No sanctions or disciplinary actions on license and/or certification
- At least 6 years’ experience as a practicing BCBA treating children with autism, and a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Clinical Director or Supervisory role
- Possess thorough knowledge and understanding of ABA principles and applications, and funding as applied in the state of Texas
- Experience building new clinical models is a plus
- A willingness to develop new clinical models
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including good command of the English language, customer service skills, thoroughness, and organization and problem-solving skills
- Strong presentation skills, people person, initiative and results driven
- Strong negotiating skills
- Highly effective team leadership skills
- A track record of constant growth and a desire to seek out feedback to improve
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Salary based on education and experience
- Quarterly Bonus opportunities
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development Opportunities
Physical Demands & Work Environment
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job which include being able to sit and stand for prolonged periods of time and lift up to 25 lbs.
- Clinic, home, school, community, or any place services are rendered
Breakthrough ABA LLC does not discriminate in employment with regard to race, color, religion, disability, creed, national origin, political affiliation, marital status, age, gender, sexual orientation, number of dependents, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. As part of the Breakthrough ABA team, no provider or staff member shall aid, coerce, or conspire to cause a termination or resignation of another team member because of illegal discriminatory factors.
If you are looking for your next career move and wants to work with a company that truly cares about staff and clients, please send your application to [email protected] and lets start a conversation about your potential future at Breakthrough ABA.