This is a unique opportunity to help establish the culture and administration procedures for our organization. The role is well-suited for a candidate with an administrative background eager to drive differentiated clinical care for clients and families.
Availability: Full-Time opportunities may be available!
Breakthrough ABA provides parents and families with high-quality ABA services both in a clinic and at home to enable them to thrive. Breakthrough ABA provides ABA therapy to children ages 18 months to 10 years old diagnosed with ASD or other developmental disabilities. We set goals with families and design and implement individual treatment plans that enable children to grow to their fullest potential.
We seek to be leaders in the ABA providers’ field by caring for our clients, families, and staff. We believe that each staff member brings unique strengths and capabilities that should be capitalized on every day. We also offer a competitive benefits package, meaningful learning and training, and career advancement opportunities as we grow.
We are founded by a passionate BCBA who envisions Breakthrough ABA as an organization where clients and staff have unique, remarkable experiences while driving meaningful impact and change.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Compose letters, memorandums, and presentation materials from verbal direction or from knowledge of organization policy and procedures accurately and efficiently.
- Process incoming and outgoing mail; file documents appropriately.
- Assist with payroll, accounts payable, and/or accounts receivable processing.
- Create and maintain documents and processes that ensure the efficiency of the office—contact lists, software licenses, computer distribution records, etc.
- Manage email distribution lists and create groups, new email creation, etc.
- Make travel and lodging arrangements.
- Handle computer requests, repairs, and distribution of related equipment.
- Prepare, submit, and track expense reports.
- Maintain records and receipts for all company charges. Detail the billing statement each month with descriptions of all charges and submit to accounting.
- Manage office maintenance, including cleaning, office supplies, and mail.
- Create and maintain administrative calendars.
- Set up and plan in and out of office events, including team lunches, meet-ups, and client & industry events.
- Office-related supply ordering, refilling and organizing snacks, soda/coffee, office supplies.
- Assist with onboarding new employees as the company continues to expand. Create common induction experiences for all new employees.
- An associate’s degree in business management or a related field.
- Have working knowledge of accounting principles – QuickBooks experience desired.
- Be proficient in word processing and calendar applications.
- Must be self-directed and work to achieve objectives with little oversight.
- Hard-working, self-starter with a high level of flexibility as priorities and needs change.
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Must be trustworthy and reliable and able to deal appropriately with confidential information.
- Must have excellent written and communication skills.
- Team- player with the ability to effectively interact with a wide variety of personalities.
Benefits for Full-Time employees
- Opportunities for promotional raises based on performance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Team building events
Breakthrough ABA LLC does not discriminate in employment with regard to race, color, religion, disability, creed, national origin, political affiliation, marital status, age, gender, sexual orientation, number of dependents, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. As part of the Breakthrough ABA team, no provider or staff member shall aid, coerce, or conspire to cause termination or resignation of another team member because of illegal, discriminatory factors.
If you are looking for your next career move and want to work with a company that genuinely cares about staff and clients, please send your application to [email protected]. Let’s start a conversation about your potential future at Breakthrough ABA.